Every girl’s dream body is having perfect proportion. Not all are blessed with perfect breasts, waist and hips but there’s something that can be done with the breasts. Breast enhancement procedures range from simple to complicated ones. Knowing the steps to help you decide will guide you in choosing the best option. There are certain conditions to consider. After all, little research will do more good to you and your health.
1. Desire. It all starts in your desire to have your breast size increased. You’re confused what method to use. Will you use pills? Will you take the risk of having breast implants? Are breast creams and massage effective? These are some of the questions. Once you have the desire, you’re ready to the next step.
2. Cost. How much are you willing to pay for breast enhancement? It’s the most important thing to consider. Choose a procedure that will fit your budget. The most expensive is breast enhancement with implant. The range for breast implant is $3000-10000 and is not covered by insurance. Pills and creams are affordable ranging from $30-50. A daily massage is just free and convenient any time you want to do it.
3. Breast size. Determine how big you want your breasts to become. An increase of 2-3 cups can be achieved by using breast enhancement pills and creams. With massage and chest exercises, 1-2 sizes will be added. For women who wanted a defined shape and size, breast implant is the best choice.
4. Length. How fast do you want the results to show? The quickest way to see the result is by having breast surgery. During the procedure the implant is placed immediately showing a bump on the chest. It takes 2-3 weeks for the recovery. Other methods will take 2-3 months. For some people it will be longer. Breast tissue growth takes time and depends on the genetic make-up of the body.
5. Health condition. It is necessary to consider the current health status. Those who are suffering from chronic or serious conditions, bleeding problems and other diseases, the lowest risk should be chosen. Side effects should be the on the minimum so as not add insult to the body. Risky procedures like surgery can only add harm to the body. Risks of surgery or breast implant include bleeding, infection, reaction to drugs given during the operation and poor healing of the incision site. Fatality is rare but can happen. Hormones through pills should be avoided by those with clot problems for they might develop stroke or heart attack. For healthy women, they are lucky to choose any methods they want as long as they know the side effects of what they will choose.
These are the guides that need to be considered when choosing what breast enhancement you’re going to choose. Remember, your health is the most important thing to maintain. Having beautiful and big breasts are useless when you’re already dead or severely ill. For lesser risks and safe procedures, you might want to try first breast creams and massage.